- With contra-angle 20:1 LED
- 4 programs for drilling, cutting threads, screwing in the implant and placing the cover screw.
- Motor speed range of 300 - 40'000 rpm.
- Integrated pump system for cooling the instrument to avoid tissue damage.
- 70 Ncm of maximum torque with the 20:1 contra angle and graphical, real time torque control.
- Sturdy, high quality design and finish.
- Handpiece 1:1 and contra angles 16:1, 20:1, 20:1 LED, 32:1 and 70:1 are available.
The motor system MD 11 comes with three special features. The all new separate program for thread cutting as well as the compartment with integrated tubing bracket and the real-time graphical representation of the torque improve the motor systems usability significantly.
- The real-time graphical representation of the actual torque recognizes varying resistors during use and gives a feeling for occurring forces.
- In version 2.0, the logic of keyboard operation has been revised and now offers even higher comfort while setting up your device. A new, separate program for thread cutting has also been added. With the HP key (handpiece) here are handpieces with a gear ratio of 1:1, 16:1, 20:1, 32:1 and 70:1 selectable.
- The compartment with the integrated tubing bracket opens smoothly and the tubing set can be fitted very easily all with one hand.
- Mains voltage: 230 volt at 50-60 Hz
- Max. output power / motor torque: 120 W/6 Ncm
- Motor cable length: 2 mtrs
- Coolant flow rate: 1-100 ml/min
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.